DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice
At TheCryptoArk.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and strive to ensure that our content is in compliance with copyright laws. We are committed to promptly addressing any copyright infringement claims in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, we encourage you to notify us following the procedures outlined below. Please note that we may need additional information to process your request effectively.
DMCA Takedown Procedure
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work: Clearly identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. Provide sufficient information, such as the title, author, and any relevant registration or identification numbers.
- Provide your contact information: Include your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. This will allow us to communicate with you regarding your claim.
- Describe the infringing material: Specify the exact location on our website where the infringing material is located. Include the URL or other relevant details to help us locate and verify the content.
- Statement of good faith belief: Include a statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Electronic or physical signature: Sign your notice electronically or, if sending a physical copy, provide a physical signature.
Please be aware that we may share your DMCA notice with the alleged infringer. By submitting a DMCA notice, you consent to such sharing of information between the parties involved.
If you believe that content that you posted on our website was mistakenly identified as infringing or that you have the necessary rights to use the material, you can file a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must include the following:
- Identification of the specific material: Clearly identify the material that has been removed or disabled, including its location on our website.
- Your contact information: Provide your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement under penalty of perjury: Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to jurisdiction: State that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court where your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any federal district court in which TheCryptoArk.com may be found. Also, provide your physical or electronic signature.
Please note that filing a false counter-notification may result in legal consequences. Be sure that you are confident in your rights to the material before submitting a counter-notification.
At TheCryptoArk.com, we take copyright infringement seriously. We are committed to promptly addressing any valid DMCA notices we receive and taking appropriate action, as required by law. We encourage open communication and respect the rights of content creators and copyright holders.